Thursday 7 May 2015

Paloma and Georgia's Discussion about Plastic

What really happens to the plastic you throw 

away?

If you could go back in time, would you stop the discovery of plastic? Or do you think this materials 

offers us important benefits that outweigh its negatives?

                                                 Paloma's Statement       

I think if we went back in time they should keep paper bags because it is good for the environment 

and you get lots of money from jobs so it wont make much difference if you buy paper bags.

                         Georgia's Statement


I think if I went back in time I would still make plastic invented but plastic bags would be very expensive so not as much people would buy them. I would also put up signs saying to put rubbish in the bin and tell everyone that plastic can only stay invented if we keep our planet clean and respect our planet by following those rules. 

By Georgia and Paloma.

No comments:

Post a Comment