Thursday 30 April 2015

The discovery of plastic Zylah

THE DISCOVERY OF PLASTIC


If you could travel back in time, would you stop the discovery of plastic? Or do you think this material offers us important benefits that outweigh its negatives?

If I could travel back in time I would stop the discovery of plastic because I think we could use alternative materials like glass and metal.We could put things like tomato sauce in glass and/or aluminium cans. Plastic is very convenient however we don't need it. The fish and birds are suffering from it.

What if we tried to remove all of that plastic waste from the sea? Would this be beneficial? 

If we managed to remove all the plastic waste from the sea it would be amazing because there is so much of it, however it probably wouldn't last for long.

By Zylah

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Zylah. I wish we didn't have plastic bottles as they are such a problem and there are alternatives. It was interesting to hear about how hard plastic is to recycle at the Transfer Centre.
    :) Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zylah,
    That was an amazing story if I could travel back in time I would stop plastic too.What amazing facts. Poor fish and birds.

    From Briarn

    ReplyDelete